Invest in Your School's Success
SPARC is the only membership organization solely focused on advancing independent schools through auxiliary and summer program development and non-tuition revenue.
Offering ongoing opportunities throughout the year, SPARC empowers leaders through professional development, extensive resources, and a vibrant network of peers.
Membership is school-based with unlimited individual members at your school included. All members have access to full benefits including:
Programs and Events
- Reduced rates on attendance at National Conference
- Free registration for the annual SPARC Symposium
- Reduced rates on attendance at regional events, the New Director Intensive, and the Leadership Institute
- Free access to webinars
- Free access to virtual roundtables and discussions
- Access to our Document Library, providing auxiliary-related documents and templates
- Access to research and benchmarking reports specific to auxiliary programs
- Access to the SPARC Career Center where you can post job openings and search opportunities
- Access to SPARC Connect, our online community for networking and sharing ideas, questions, and resources
- Participation in SPARC Mentor Program